Friday, August 19, 2011

David, who has been working on a bathroom remodel and also ran 6 miles with a friend this morning, said "I'm sore!"

Colt replied, "I'm SWORD too Daddy! Yep, I'm sword."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We went to the park early this morning and Colt was riding his bike all around. There were tons of people walking/running. Colt tried to talk to most of them as they ran by. He kept asking this older gentleman what his name was. The gentleman wasn't being rude, but he obviously had lost his hearing in his old age. Colt just couldn't understand why he was answering his question! I think Colt asked him what his name was about 10-12 times. Oh my.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trying to pass the time while we wait in the car we often play "I Spy." Today I pointed out an American flag ON TOP of the Home Depot store. Colt saw it . . . then said, "who left that up there Mommy?"