Monday, October 10, 2011

Colt has 2 new habits to break - not only do we need to stop picking the nose, but we also need to stop saving the boogers to wipe on Mommy. Gross. I guess that's a better option than the wall though? Just trying to look on the bright side.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the store today, Colt told me he could count to 100. I thought that would be a GREAT way to pass the time and told him to go for it. "1,2,3. . . . (up to). . . 18, 19, 20, TWENTY ONE HUNDRED!!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another thing we need to work on is the concept of time I suppose:

Colt when was the last time you went to the potty?
"I just went on Sunday Mom!"
Well it's Monday now, Son.

Colt did you wash your hands?
"I just washed them on August Mom."
Well it's October now, Son.