Monday, December 19, 2011

Well, the other day we had some friends over so the kids could play. When they left I hopped in the shower because Colt and Kylie were both taking their afternoon nap. BUT, when I got out, I heard a woman's voice downstairs saying," Is anyone home? Is there anyone here?" Ok, that was a little shocking, but I went down and there was a neighbor with Colt! He had woken up disoriented, and had unlocked the door and gone out! The neighbor found him crying at the end of our driveway!

That was terrifying. I guess I'll have to triple lock the doors or something. That was a first for sure. Anyways, I decided to make sure Colt knew his address. And I think he got it, for the most part. . .

"607 Apple Drive - Wake Forest, NORTH POLE!" (obviously I wrote a pseudo address down for any stalkers out there -ha!), but the North Pole part. . . must be Christmas?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was preparing to leave for graduation at SEBTS on Friday, Colt said, "I want to go to SALIVATION too, Mom!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the black checker pieces were missing this morning, my dad asked Colt how we would find them? Colt said, "The Holy Spirit."