Tuesday, November 13, 2012

This is a friend of ours and Colt has come to love and sing this song - hahaha - in fact, he was quite upset that we didn't sing this song Sunday at church.
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HIZkaHXJDU0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Colt was eating popcorn beside me, and I heard him crunching something.  So, I asked if he was eating the "kernels?" He said, "No, but I ate a "cranel."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We watched Toy Story 2 and started talking about going to college and moving out of Mommy and Daddy's house when this conversation started, "Mama, who am I going to marry when I grow up?  I wish I were a girl then I could marry Eddie. . ." (our 400 pound black friend) - oh my.  What do I say to that?  It made me laugh out loud.