Tuesday, September 27, 2011

(While driving tonight) "Colt, do you see that HUGE cloud up in the sky in front of car?"

"Oh man! I hope we don't hit it!! I'm just teasing Mom, we're not going to hit that cloud."

What a jokester. And you are only 3.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
We went to Dicks Sporting Goods store with Daddy tonight. You like that store. You like the section where you can actually try out the golf clubs and hit the balls :-) I spotted this crazy tennis shoe that had every color in the rainbow on it. I thought you would think that was cool, but the first thing out of your mouth was, "I wonder where the other shoe is Mom?" (It was a wall of shoe displays with just one of each pair).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's also very amusing to me when you use phrases like:
"So Mom, what do you think about. . . ?"

"Well ACTUALLY. . . "

"So, what are my options again?"