Thursday, March 22, 2012

Colt left his beloved "night night" (a blanket he likes to sleep with) in West Virginia. Once he figured it out he said, "Mom this is a pretty sad day. . . "
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Colt was so tired from playing with Sarah one evening but really didn't think going to bed was a good idea. How did we KNOW he was tired?? Because he said, "Just let me finish drinking my movie first, then I will go to bed."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Colt wanted to get out of his seat and ride in the front while we were doing about 70 mph down the Turnpike. David said, "Colt you can't do that. It wouldn't be safe, and Daddy would go to jail." I guess Colt didn't think that was a bad idea because he said, "Daddy, I want you to go to jail. . . then you couldn't spank me." We all got a good laugh out of that.