Monday, March 12, 2012

Just some funnies . . .

Colt says, "Ready for not, here I come!" when playing hide and seek (instead of "ready OR NOT").

He also says "All a MORED!" (instead of all a board!) - no matter how many times I correct/teach him otherwise.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday Colt had just finished eating a banana in the back seat and Kylie was starting to fuss. I asked him to give her the pacifier, but he refused until he wiped his fingers off! I told him that he always needed to obey and we went back and forth for a minute until he said, "but Mom! I don't want sissy to CHOKE on my banana fingers!!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
After spending about a week at Papaw and Nana's house, Colt kept calling David "papaw" ALL evening when we got home. That was funny - hehe