Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Today has been fun! We went to the park for hours this morning, and there were so many kids there. You were super friendly. . . practicing that verse that Papaw Curry taught you from Proverbs "A man that hath friends must show himself friendly." You said "HI!" to everyone, followed by "I NAMED COLT!" Usually you just received a smile or blank stare from the other little ones. But it didn't stop you :-)

The greatest new thing is that you now go to the potty completely by yourself! No accidents and no help needed! I was cleaning the kitchen today when you descended the stairs so proud that you had just peed in the potty by yourself! I didn't know you could do that (because I usually lift you up there) so I was looking everywhere for wherever you "really" peed. But, you took me to the potty and sure enough. . .there was pee in it! No mess either. So, the next time you went I snuck around and watched how you did it. It was quite the balancing act, and I wouldn't be surprised if you fall in some day, but it's pretty cool that you take yourself to the bathroom. That's 100% potty trained in my book ;-)

Love you kiddo!